Injection Molding Technician
Help us to injection mold high-quality plastic parts for medical and other industries.
The molding technician is responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process.
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow
- Working with production personnel and R&D to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production and R&D schedules are met
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment
- Ensure final part quality by following degating, deburring, and packaging requirements
- High school diploma.
- 3+ years of experience in injection molding
- 3+ years experience in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Good organizational skills.
- Proactive. Must show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Along with your application, please attach a resume.Apply