Entry Level Support
We're always looking for people with an interest in making things or helping out who are willing to show up, learn a lot, do good work, and receive valuable on-the-job training.
- Perform various manual tasks around the shop, including set-up, clean-up, deburring, packaging, and inspection
- Learn manufacturing skills required to advance in one or more of the areas of the shop, including safety, running machines, machining techniques, molding best-practices, material handling, tool-making, tool-setting, assembly, and more
- Diligent and punctual
- Willing and excited to learn new skills
- Careful, practical, and focused
- High school diploma, college education, or vocational training a plus
Along with your application, please attach a resume.